TNN Reboot Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

How Far Into the Universe Should We Go?

WW Mini I - The Awesomeing. - R1 ends Monday, 6pm PST. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%WW Mini I - The Awesomeing. - R1 ends Monday, 6pm PST. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 47% [ 7 ]
WW Mini I - The Awesomeing. - R1 ends Monday, 6pm PST. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%WW Mini I - The Awesomeing. - R1 ends Monday, 6pm PST. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 53% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

WW Mini I - The Awesomeing. - R1 ends Monday, 6pm PST.

+6
blackblade9
Elric58
GiGi
nginferno
Rainboy
MMage
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WW Mini I - The Awesomeing. - R1 ends Monday, 6pm PST. - Page 2 Empty Re: WW Mini I - The Awesomeing. - R1 ends Monday, 6pm PST.

Post by Elric58 Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Who are we winning against? The host? Booorrrrriiiiinnnnngggg!!!
Elric58
Elric58
Enterprising
Enterprising

Back to top Go down

WW Mini I - The Awesomeing. - R1 ends Monday, 6pm PST. - Page 2 Empty Re: WW Mini I - The Awesomeing. - R1 ends Monday, 6pm PST.

Post by MMage Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:40 am

Meh. Because some people dug themselves into certain ditches, I am considering reshuffling stuff. But if we reshuffle, the game will have to be on hold for Christmas. What do?
MMage
MMage
Valhalla Protocol
Valhalla Protocol

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric58 Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:40 am

If you don't like the way the game has started out, for whatever reason, and you're not going to be happy running it, then you should start over or reshuffle or whatever you want to call it. After all, if it's not fun, is it really a game? Rulez
Elric58
Elric58
Enterprising
Enterprising

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:22 pm

My vote is that we run with what we have, and if it ends up in derpsville then we play another one after Rain's game. But it's your game; and as always, I'll be on board with whatever you decide.
GiGi
GiGi
Valhalla Protocol
Valhalla Protocol

Back to top Go down

Post by MMage Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:34 am

Meh. We're putting the mini on hold for christmas. Rain and Gigi aren't going to be around during then, so we will waits for them to get back.

This also gives me time to rage at certain parties whom dug certain ditches for themselves. Und maybe make the rules as clear as possible.
MMage
MMage
Valhalla Protocol
Valhalla Protocol

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric58 Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 am

Actually, I don't recall seeing the rules listed anywhere. Perhaps that is why they are unclear. Just saying. study
Elric58
Elric58
Enterprising
Enterprising

Back to top Go down

Post by blackblade9 Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:48 am

im game with whatver but if u r going to restart better do it soon, i mean rally its just plain wrong if your mini goes longer then your full lol!
blackblade9
blackblade9
Enterprising
Enterprising

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 pm

/me prepares to be raged at. xD
Rainboy
Rainboy
Valhalla Protocol
Valhalla Protocol

Back to top Go down

Post by cml Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:51 pm

So...the game is reset?

also

"But on the flip side, no wolf (CML excluded) should be able to resist someone taunting them like this." - Rainboy, game start
Is it just me, or do I seem to automaticaly be a wolf until someone sane peeks me? Wink
cml
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by MMage Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:53 pm

@Elric - I know this, game was meant to be kinda semi-closed. But I might make everything Open and just list all the roles and abilities they have with the reset.

@Blade - My full was like 2-3 months because of the crashes and resets. I don't think I have to worry about the mini lasting that long.

@Rain - Rant

@CML - Lol. CML is never on your team until peeked. If hes a wolf and you're a wolf, hes just faking being a wolf to get closer to ju.
MMage
MMage
Valhalla Protocol
Valhalla Protocol

Back to top Go down

Post by blackblade9 Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:06 pm

so now that tnn is bk up r we moving this over there or staying her?
blackblade9
blackblade9
Enterprising
Enterprising

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Weeeeellll.... based on the fact that less than 24 hours of it being up TNN has returned to snail racing pace-- my vote would be no on moving to TNN.

I also vote a big, whomping NO on CML having mind control powers. Just saying... Wink
GiGi
GiGi
Valhalla Protocol
Valhalla Protocol

Back to top Go down

Post by blackblade9 Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:15 pm

no no no, weve bin through this on the last game people can have mind control powers its just they can only mind control themselves
blackblade9
blackblade9
Enterprising
Enterprising

Back to top Go down

Post by cml Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:50 am

well...if i had that...all i'd have to do then is create myself as a role ingame and then give that role to the person I want to control, right? Razz
cml
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by blackblade9 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 pm

well i would say u cant create your own role but...youv done it b4 sooooooooooooooo...........................
blackblade9
blackblade9
Enterprising
Enterprising

Back to top Go down

Post by nginferno Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:54 am

are we supposed to be lynching someone? @
nginferno
nginferno
Adept of Pyromancy
Adept of Pyromancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2