TNN Reboot Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

How Far Into the Universe Should We Go?

Framework Idea I_vote_lcap47%Framework Idea I_vote_rcap 47% [ 7 ]
Framework Idea I_vote_lcap53%Framework Idea I_vote_rcap 53% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

Framework Idea

Go down

Framework Idea Empty Framework Idea

Post by MMage Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Order*
Chaos*
Benefactor*
DP Card*
Crate*
Unknown
Pirate (Destroyer)
Mines*
Missiles (Grenades)
Unknown
Pathmaker*
Lightpost*
Puzzle Post*
Unknown
Seer*
Wormhole (Portal)
Puzzle Key*
Unknown
Bedouin*
Shields (Armor)
Stealth Mode (Dodge)
Overcharge
Hacker (Vigilante)
Virus (St. Nick)
Auto-Turret (Watchdog)
Security Worm (Ballistic St.Nick)

-Legend-
* = Unnamed (TNN Name used for clarity)
Rick (James) = Tool Name(TNN Tool Name)
Italics = Ultimate

Now, most of you are prob going, 'Wtfisthis'. Well, this is my framework suggestion to get us to start thinking again and stop playing forum games.
The main idea behind it is that we have the two sides, Order and Chaos (For lack of a better word, they are called their TNN Counterparts), and the three classes on each side. Each class has at least two tools, and one ultimate upgrade/tool that can only be used by that class(i.e. Every class can use the Virus and the Auto-Turret, only the Hacker can use the Security Worm). Players on each side would also have a side-only ability, similar to Overclock and Impede in TNN. As most of you have noticed, there are a bunch of TNN names and Unknown spots. We need to come up with names and new tools for the various classes. Also, just because I've put some names here off the top of my head doesn't mean you can't come up with another name for the Hacker, or another tool that would suit him. So, everyone needs to put down the Forum Games and get back on track.
MMage
MMage
Valhalla Protocol
Valhalla Protocol

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum