TNN Reboot Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

How Far Into the Universe Should We Go?

Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!) I_vote_lcap47%Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!) I_vote_rcap 47% [ 7 ]
Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!) I_vote_lcap53%Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!) I_vote_rcap 53% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!)

4 posters

Go down

Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!) Empty Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!)

Post by LoKI v.1 Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:53 am

Yes, that's right...
My sig is very cryptic. However, I can assure you that each square contains one word Razz
As a hint, the square in my avatar contains an L, O, K, and an I.
Finally, the prize. Whoever guesses the three words correctly first will recieve a custom rank title! You will be able to request that the title be turned on or off at any time, if you're worried about the future... however, it will not be modifiable after a week since the first mockup. Just a warning Twisted Evil
As a reference, in case I change it before the contest is up...
Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!) LokisigWSS

First Square: "MASTER" Second Square: "OF" Third Square: "VALHALLA"

Last edited by LoKI v.1 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
LoKI v.1
LoKI v.1
Gets Free Cookies
Gets Free Cookies

https://tnnrebootcomplex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!) Empty Re: Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!)

Post by LoKI v.1 Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:37 am

Dun dun dun DUN. GiGi has guessed the second square correctly! "OF"
LoKI v.1
LoKI v.1
Gets Free Cookies
Gets Free Cookies

Back to top Go down

Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!) Empty Re: Sig Identification Contest! (Easier to read edition!) (Solved! GiGi and NGInferno won!)

Post by nginferno Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Master of Valhalla, i seriously want to slam a fireball into your face.
nginferno
nginferno
Adept of Pyromancy
Adept of Pyromancy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoKI v.1 Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:27 am

But... why? Very Happy
LoKI v.1
LoKI v.1
Gets Free Cookies
Gets Free Cookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric58 Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:34 am

A better question would be "Why not?" lol!
Elric58
Elric58
Enterprising
Enterprising

Back to top Go down

Post by nginferno Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:07 am

With some help from Gigi, I have finally deciphered the sig, and i feel like slamming one into your face.
nginferno
nginferno
Adept of Pyromancy
Adept of Pyromancy

Back to top Go down

Post by blackblade9 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 am

is it legend of Valhalla
blackblade9
blackblade9
Enterprising
Enterprising

Back to top Go down

Post by nginferno Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:14 am

It is MASTER OF VALHALLA. and it is ANNOYING. *charging up fireball*
nginferno
nginferno
Adept of Pyromancy
Adept of Pyromancy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoKI v.1 Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Lol. Well, what would you like your custom title to be?
LoKI v.1
LoKI v.1
Gets Free Cookies
Gets Free Cookies

Back to top Go down

Post by nginferno Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:19 pm

I'll think about it for a some time and then post it here.

Edit: My new title shall be Adept of Pyromancery.
nginferno
nginferno
Adept of Pyromancy
Adept of Pyromancy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoKI v.1 Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:20 am

Sorry about how long that took lol, never saw the edit.
Lemme know if you want a custom rank pic =)
LoKI v.1
LoKI v.1
Gets Free Cookies
Gets Free Cookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum